Friday, January 25, 2013

Dress to Impress 



Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail???? One of the best things about online shopping is by the time you receive your goodies all the post payment guilt has dissipated and all that is left is the excitement of the incoming package.... It almost feels like gift!
 Today is about a dress that I purchased online from a stunning designer called Elizabeth McKay.
The New York based designer has a small boutique collection of feminine pieces that are timeless and exceed the title of class. My personal style is not trendy or in keeping with the latest mode but rather classic, not generally because I don't like the latest trends but rather because they just don't seem to suit me. Trust me I have tried to be down with the kool kids of fashion but I feel a bit silly! So much to my delight I came across McKay's website!

http://www.emckay.com

My first purchase was the Scotland Silk Wrap Dress in Horse Bits Navy and Red. I received it in the mail yesterday and I am delighted at the purchase. I was fortunate to have purchased the dress at 50% off with free shipping so there was not a whole lot of thinking that was required to make this purchase happen! I called the New York store (which was rather exciting as I love NYC ) and the lady who took my call and put through my purchase was so nice and made the experience even better!

The dress came with a small tie belt and another larger fabric belt with gold buttons. the inside of the dress is lined and beautifully stitched!

I can't wait to wear my new purchase!






Looking forward to the new McKay spring arrivals

MrsCB

No comments:

Post a Comment