Tuesday, April 2, 2013



Backyard Blitz
















Let the renovations begin! After many hours searching the internet for backyard inspiration I finally mustered up the courage to choose a design, or should I say a mosaic of different ideas rolled into my idea of a design of my future backyard. The above photos are my guide, especially the first figure of what I am hoping to achieve. The design brief had a few boxes that were definite must haves, these included a grassed area, a hedge on all three sides of the fence and the existing fig tree. My initial thoughts were to have a garden that is really green and not fussy which is why I am so keen to have a hedge to cover the fence and grass. As you can see the above pictures reflect the idea of green without fuss!Stay tuned as I document and post progress pictures!





MrsCB

No comments:

Post a Comment