Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lighting 


In my opinion lighting is one of the most important features of a room creating ambience and character in a home. I have a preference to lamps as a source of lighting to add warmth and mood to rooms in my home. It seems very common for homes in Australia to use down lights and lots of them, although they are nice in contemporary homes I feel they are stark and uninviting. Here are a few lamps on my wish list.... which keeps getting longer! 


Ethan Allen

Ethan Allen

Ethan Allen

Ethan Allen 
My Bedroom with Restoration Hardware Crystal Saxon Accent Lamp with English Barrel Shade

 Restoration Hardware Saxon Crystal Accent Lamp with English Barrel Shade

Williams Sonoma - Petite Square Porcelain Lamp

Williams Sonoma - Petite Square Porcelain Lamp


Happy Thursday! 
MrsCB

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree and love the use of lamps in any room. The crystal Restoration Hardware lighting is beautiful and works in any space, contemporary or traditional, formal or more casual. Happy to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that blue and white Ethan Allen lamp! I think I may need a few!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and white Ethan Allen lamp! I'm a sucker for blue and white, though. Love that striped chair too! I'm your newest follower!
    -Khammany

    ReplyDelete