Friday, September 13, 2013

Designer Delight 

Tobi Fairley

Tobi Fairley is one of my favourite American designers and I would like to share some of her work with you, Australian and International followers. Tobi's design style is fresh and colourful using traditional pieces that exude youth. The colour palette is a perfect balance of bold and bight colour combinations. I can see an echo of retro designs and colour combinations which have been brought into today. 
I hope you enjoy looking at some of her work and you can see more on her website 
www.tobifairley.com











I really like this living room, as green is a favourite colour of mine. 

The dark lounge combined with the mirrored prints above look fabulous 

I love the use of art in a bathroom, a room which is often overseen for displaying prints.







Modern Retro



These bed linens are beautiful


I love the colour combination of this serene bedroom






I hope you have enjoyed being introduced to Tobi Fairley!

Mrs CB
See you soon xx

1 comment:

  1. THAT BED LINEN! I actually NEED it. HOW CAN I MAKE IT HAPPEN????
    www.lasscreative.com.au

    ReplyDelete